VAS is committed to protecting the health and safety of our students and staff. We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures to maintain a safe campus environment. We require those who come on campus to stay home if feeling sick, wear a mask at all times, social distance, and wash their hands frequently. To adhere to all state and county health guidelines related to COVID-19 safety precautions, all classes will be offered in a fully online format.
- All classes are currently offered in a virtual, online only format only due to COVID-19 restrictions limiting face to face classes, with the exception of a few medical labs in essential industries (Phlebotomy, Pharmacy and Medical Assistant Pathways)
- Fall session runs from November 30 through March 12
- Spring Session runs from March 22 through June 18
- No classes is session during Intersession Break March 15-19 and during Spring Break March 29-April 5
- Medical new student orientations will be held the week of March 15th, see flyer for more details and how to sign up. Click here to download flyer.
- English as a Second Language and High School Program new student orientations will be held the weeks of March 8th, April 12th and May 3rd, call the office to sign up 760-758-7122
- Spring Brochure of classes will be available on our website soon
Get the Skills You Need to Get Back to Work
If the COVID-19 pandemic has left you without a job, and you are struggling to find work because you lack a high school diploma or industry training, Vista Adult School’s adult education program can help you get the skills you need for a new job – one you can support a family on.